Thursday, June 14, 2012

Heeby Jeeby

So, you would be right in assuming I would like to make some money. but first I would love to have an audience. Well I guess I need that last one to achieve the first one. As you (who are you?) can see I've attempted blogging a few times. I wish I could get rid of them as the reminder of my carefree life before is a bit hard to bear. I called myself schtickless as, you see, I had no schtick! But now, yeah, boy do I have some schtick. My partner really wanted me to have something to write about so he kindly went and had quite a largish stroke for me! Wow, am I sounding bitter and twisted or what! Maybe just a tad unhinged. But that's understandable I'm sure you'll agree. So yes, there are reasons I would like some money. We will need it. But I'm finding, first and foremost, that writing about this will help me. I'm already feeling better. Forget the money, maybe it will find us in other ways. If you are reading this, please stay tuned. I will be telling stories and I hope they will entertain, maybe help? Inspire? Make you laugh? Make your life seem less shit? Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment